- Price :
- 2000 INR
Zero Dead Leg Valves
DPL is a renowned manufacturer of 2/2 way wheel / pneumatic diaphragm valves and loop valves. These industrial diaphragm valves are used for handling sticky and thick fluids, highly acidic and dangerous substances. These valves can handle air, water, and normal liquid/gases as well. Our valves are designed and manufactured in such a way that they are safe to use and prevents liquids from getting contaminated. We supply these valves in bulk to industries such as pharmaceutical, water treatment, and food processing lab equipment. Our clients consider us as the "standard" of the industry. We offer economical solutions while up keeping the reliability of our products. Our team is capable of customization of the valves according to different materials, temperatures, environments, systems and equipment match ups.
- Cavity free and self draining
- Isolating diaphragm, top entry design
- Bubble tight closure against both pressure and vacuum
- Bi-directional flow path.
- Diaphragm valves are recognized by the bio-pharm industry as the only true aseptic valve. it is ideally suited For cip (clean-in-place) & sip (steam-in-place).
- DPL offers s.s. 316(cf8m) / s.s. 316l(cf3m)investment cast valve body or machined from block
- DPL offers cast iron white / black epoxy coated or s.s. 304(cf8) bonnet and
- ABS plastic or s.s. 304(cf8) hand wheel.
Unit No. 110, Raj Ratan Industrial Estate, Opp. S.N.D.T. Girls College, B. J. Patel Road, Malad (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400064, India