We are a leading and well recognized names in the field of providing solutions for Electrodeionization (EDI). It’s a water treatment technology which utilizes electrodes for ionizing water molecules as well as separating dissolved ions (impurities) from water.
Some of the industry areas where this technology is preferred include:
• Power generation
As a technology, EDI combines ion exchange resins and ion-selective membranes with direct current which assist in effective removal of ionized species from water. Further, EDI process helps in producing industrial process water of high purity by using less than 95% of chemical products that are used in conventional ion exchange processes. The other advantage of the system is that EDI system membranes and electricity effectively replace acid and caustic chemicals that were used in old processes for water treatment.
EDI as a technology is useful for applications needing constant and economical removal of water impurities without any dangerous chemicals involved. Some preferred application areas are:
Reuse of residual water in food and beverage industry
Boiler Feed Water
Some of the advantages of these systems include:
• Removing dissolved ions up to 5-17 M?-cm, TOC <20 ppb
• No involvement of harmful chemicals for regenerating resin
• Designed to deliver reliable, low-cost ultrapure water solutions with up to 18 MOhm-cm resistivity
• Systems designed to effectively remove residual salts and ionizable aqueous species like silica, carbon dioxide, ammonia
• Operating without chemicals, these systems are designed to achieve 95% water recovery
• Reduce energy and operating expenses
• Reduction in environmental waste
• Stable continuous performance with lower operating costs